Thursday, July 23, 2009

A Newbie

Hello everyone! I'm a newbie at this side of the blogging world. Got an old blog in Friendster but most of my close friends are slowly switching to Facebook which somehow made me realize that I would eventually have to "kill" my Friendster account. Unfortunately, I haven't felt the urge to join FB... it hasn't appealed to me... not just yet (or am I just being lazy and stubborn?! haha!)

For the meantime, I guess I need to have another venue for my unsolicited thoughts so I could stay in touch with my friends... hence this blog site is born!

Hope you'll enjoy reading my posts as much as I do sharing them with you c",)

2 comments:

  1. go na post post post! :)

    "it hasn't appealed to me" -woshoo palibhasa di maaccess sa office noh! haha

    ReplyDelete