Tuesday, October 5, 2010

A Small Treat For A Big Deed


Before going home last night, I dropped by at Starbucks, Glorietta to grab a quick dinner. They have new additions in their menu - salads and sandwiches! I decided to try their pesto pasta salad with roasted veggies and I definitely liked it! I paired it with my favorite dark mocha frap... yummy!

It's actually a small "treat" for finally taking a big feat! Leaving CSPI {again}, which has been my second home for the longest time, is one of the toughest decisions I had ever made. But things are different now that I'm already a mom. My priorities have shifted. I had to take that opportunity or forever be confined in my comfort zone.

To my friends in CSPI, I guess this is not goodbye... 'til we meet again c",)

On a lighter note, I am looking forward to working at PointWest and taking on a new role that comes with greater and more serious responsibilities. I'm also excited to making new friends. I hope I can also call it "home" c",)

4 comments:

  1. "To my friends in CSPI, I guess this is not goodbye... 'til we meet again c",) " -bakit, balak mo ba mag 3rd comeback!? haha!

    btw, i love dark mocha frap too! :) tsk, di man lang tayo nakapag coffee sa mckinley!!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. @leda - haha, malay mo bumalik ako ulit sa CAI... pag binata na si icon! =P so pano, kelan tayo kita-kits? nag-bake na ko ulit ng choco-mint cookies, hehe!

    @shine - see you soon! excited na ko ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. waaah...nakakaiyak naman yan o! mamimiss ko rin ang CAI ate lit. hehe.

    ReplyDelete