Sunday, November 7, 2010

One Fine Day

November 8, 2010. Today is my first day at my new job. I was given a temporary workstation so I could start with the "familiarization" process. So far, I have nothing much to do aside from reading company policies and procedures (that's why I had the chance to post this blog, hehe!).


my bare workstation


view from my table at starbucks
(my kind of weather -- "gloomy"... after the rain, hehe!)


turkey-chicken-ham with raspberry dressing (my latest addiction!) and hot praline mocha for lunch


Anyway, here's looking forward to a better life -- good career, new friends, and most importantly more time with my family c",)

Cheers!

4 comments:

  1. heyy, it's your first day! why didn't you mingle with your new officemates?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wala lang, feel ko lang namnamin yung first day ko kaya i opted to have lunch alone, haha! saka di pa ko na-introduce sa team ko kasi absent yung project manager kahapon. i'm not sure kung papasok na sya today.

    sabay ako kina daryl mamaya mag-lunch ;-)

    actually may ka-barkada ako dito (from college) kaso she's out of the office for the next 2 weeks :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahaha... my public apology to ate cie for not joining her for lunch :P Anyways... nakabawi nman ako today.

    Nice job on ur 1st day ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. @daryl - ayos, talagang public apology eh noh?! ok ba yung mga pics? *taken with my ever reliable first megapixel phone* haha! =P

    ReplyDelete