Friday, December 3, 2010

Cake Adventure


I was glad to know that there are many of us in the office who love cakes! Last week, one of my officemates asked me if I wanted to join them in their cake adventure -- sampling different cakes, that is! I quickly said "yes!" without batting an eyelash, haha! =P

And to kickoff this endeavor, we ordered black velvet cake from Cafe Mary Grace. I know the picture above doesn't look appetizing at all but believe me, it was heavenly! This delectable three-layered chocolate cake with cream cheese frosting was surely a hit!

2 comments:

  1. it actually looks yummy kahit sa pic lang :) (or gutom lang ako ngayon hehe). Wait, 'cake adventure'? Parang nakakatakot yun a, nakakasira ng dyeta hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oo, guilty pleasure! haha! =P

    ReplyDelete